Main Office: (304) 242-3340 Resources & Referrals: (304) 243-0996

Where can I find out what services are available?

Posted: January 22, 2015, 3:32PM

There are many sources for information.  You can always contact us at Altenheim Resource & Referral Services for unbiased assistance in finding services.  You can also contact your local agency on aging or your state office on aging.  County senior centers and hospital discharge planners or social service offices may also be helpful.  Call us at 304 243-0996, contact us by email at or contact us via our web site.  We'll be happy to try to point you in the right direction!


No comments on this post.

Add a Comment

Your Name:

Your E-mail: (Your E-mail Address will be kept private.)

Your Comments: (Required)
Enter Verification Number (Required)

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Want to stay updated on special events at Altenheim? Subscribe to our email newsletter.

Sign Up Online →

Contact Altenheim

1387 National Road
Wheeling, WV 26003

Main Office:

(304) 281-8797 (cell)
(304) 242-3340 (phone)

Resource & Referral Services:
(304) 280-8701 (please leave a message)

Like us on Facebook



Contact Us Today →